Below are a number of indicators that the coronavirus is, essentially, a global "live exercise" in managing a pandemic but perhaps we might also infer that whatever the genuine element of this exercise, it is but one example of the fear-mongering instigated by the global power elite in order to exercise better control - there are about 8,500 of them and 7 billion of us. Most importantly, however, the power elite always give us the chance to opt out of the response they wish to instil in us. Whenever they hoax us, they always provide deliberate signs, for example, over-the-top ridiculousness, contradictions, different versions of the story, physical impossibilities, poor expression, grammar and spelling (beyond what might be termed "sloppy journalism"), smiling grievers, lack of explanation where it is expected, Masonic numbers and symbols, etc. See They Tell Us Clearly for examples.
1. There is no clear evidence of the reality of a coronavirus pandemic. We are told of deaths and infections but all we see are lots of the general population and medical staff running around in masks and other protective gear. a man lying on a hospital floor and a person falling flat on their face. There is nothing that favours "real" over "staged" for a "coronavirus pandemic". I ask the reader to consider this very important question: when there are clear anomalies in a story that undermine its reality, what reason is there to believe any part of it without clear evidence?
2. We are presented with two contradictory and equally implausible stories about a "coronavirus" hospital being set up
Story 1: Conversion of empty building to hospital
China opens 1,000-bed coronavirus hospital after just 48 hours of construction - Metro - 29 January 2020
The Dabie Mountain Regional Medical Centre started receiving patients at 10.30pm last night after workers spent just 48 hours converting an empty building.
Story 2: Building of a hospital from scratch - I've seen media reports for 4 days, 6 days, 9 days and 10 days!
China is building special coronavirus hospital to treat 1,000 in just SIX DAYS -The Mirror, 26 January, 2020
Amazingly, according to the time-lapse video below, it seems the hospital was, in fact, built in a very short period but however short the period was a great deal of time in planning and pre-fabrication would have had to occur. This hospital was planned, it wasn't built in response to the sudden coronavirus pandemic. And the hospital will most certainly not be just equipped to handle coronavirus cases whatever the number of cases is.
3. Can it be true that critically endangered pangolins are on sale at Wuhan market and why do they show us a civet cat (the alleged source of SARS) in the photo when the caption refers to pangolins?
4. Chinese researchers, led by Wei Ji, a microbiologist at Peking University Health Science Center’s School of Basic Medical Sciences state, “the codons preferred by 2019-nCoV [are] those preferred by a handful of potential hosts that include: humans, bats, chickens, hedgehogs, pangolins, and two species of snakes”.
When it is said about coronaviruses …
"Coronaviruses are a group of viruses that cause diseases in mammals and birds. In humans, the viruses cause respiratory infections which are typically mild including the common cold but rarer forms like SARS and MERS can be lethal. In cows and pigs they may cause diarrhea, while in chickens they can cause an upper respiratory disease. There are no vaccines or antiviral drugs that are approved for prevention or treatment" ...
-- How did this virus suddenly jump to two species of snake and how would they transmit the virus?
-- Why are two species of snake specified but no individual species of other animals such as hedgehogs or pangolins and couldn't there be other species of snakes - how many have they tested?
-- If pangolins are critically endangered where are they transmitting the virus?
5. We are told in the research article Wei Ji and his team published in the Journal of Medical Virology:
Results obtained from our analyses suggest that the 2019‐nCoV appears to be a recombinant virus between the bat coronavirus and an origin‐unknown coronavirus. The recombination occurred within the viral spike glycoprotein, which recognizes cell surface receptor. Additionally, our findings suggest that snake is the most probable wildlife animal reservoir for the 2019‐nCoV based on its RSCU bias resembling snake compared to other animals.
But in response to this paper:
“It’s complete garbage,” says Edward Holmes, a zoologist at the University of Sydney’s Institute for Infectious Diseases and Biosecurity, who specializes in emerging RNA viruses, a class that includes coronaviruses like 2019-nCoV.
-- How does research material of especially of such a seemingly revolutionary nature get written, peer-reviewed and published so quickly in a scientific journal?
-- How is it possible that an Australian scientist would say of Chinese scientists’ work on such a critical topic, “It’s complete garbage.” Even if he thought it, isn't this kind of language completely against protocol, especially in this critical situation.
6. Do you find this person laid out on the floor and another falling flat on their face convincing as sufferers? And what about the man stretched out in the video shown within the article, Coronavirus: Man found dead in street in face mask in shocking image in the Independent,
7. A common feature of hoaxes is to fabricate a "recognised" hoax within the larger unrecognised hoax. In the article below, we're told that a passenger declaring he had the coronavirus caused the pilot to return to Toronto (2 hours into a 4 hour flight to Montego Bay), however, once arrived back in Toronto the passenger was declared not to be suffering from the virus. Flight records show that WestJet flight 2702 did indeed return to Toronto, however, this doesn't mean that the return wasn't planned and staged as part of the "live exercise". Perhaps it serves as advertising for WestJet, promoting the message they take the utmost care.
Woman frustrated as coronavirus hoax forces plane to turn around - Bradford Today (Canadian local press), 5 February 2020
8. Is the Netflix docuseries on preventing a pandemic a coincidence?
9. And is Event 201, an event partnered by the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security, the World Economic Forum and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, a high-level pandemic exercise on October 18, 2019, in New York a coincidence?
10. And is the talk of instigating the next "phoney-baloney crisis" of a public health-scare which shouldn't be a "made-up disease" but where the only "moral thing to do is release a deadly virus into the general public" in The Simpsons a coincidence? (Season 22, Episode 6, "The Fool Monty" (transcript), first aired November 21, 2010?
The description of the episode is:
Mr. Burns is branded a social pariah after buying all the vaccinations created for a fictitious illness cooked up by the media, and ends up as The Simpsons' latest houseguest after a suicide attempt.
11. Are we all going to be guinea pigs for a never-before used vaccination? (see also fake swine flu news)